Anandathirtha Vidyalaya aims at providing modern education with a focus on Indian values and culture. It is a unit of Pajaka Prathishtana trust (R) of Pajaka – Kunjargiri. His holiness Sri Sri Vishweshathirtha Swamiji of Pejavar mutt is the driving force behind this endeavour. The School is being setup in the divine land of Acharya Madhwa near the abode of Matha Durga Devi of Kunjargiri. The Entire campus and the facilities are designed to keep pace with the growing social needs and aims at imparting quality education.
- To provide value based education with focus on Indian Tradition and Culture
- To empower the students with confidence and sense of responsibility to achieve the goals.
- Preparing the students for future life developing the skills and creativity.
- Creating an environment that is conducive for grooming the children as independent, competent and understanding individuals
- Build a campus offering education at affordable cost leading to the creation of a model education hub.
- English medium education under CBSE Syllabus .
- Well experienced and qualified teaching faculty.
- A serene green spacious campus with elegant building.
- Fully furnished class rooms and spacious play field.
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly tests.
- Pure and hygienic food and water.
- School buses plying from different parts of the villages near by.
- L.K.G. to 8th Std in the first Phase.
- Playschool facility with personal care of the children.
- 9th Std to P.U.C in Due Course.
- Day boarding and residential facilities are the future plans.
- Opportunity to get Sanskrit Education in the Gurukul, another unit of the Trust in the same campus.
- Co-curricular activities like Music, Dance, Public Speaking, Art and crafts, Yoga, etc. will be available in future.
Background: Pajaka – Kunjarugiri, the birth place of Vishwaguru his Holiness Sri Madwacharya, is well known as the Thriveni Sangama of Lord Parashurama, Matha Durga Devi and Son Sri Madhwacharya. Madhwacharya was the founder of the Sri Krishna Idol in Udupi and initiated the traditional Paryayam tradition of worshipping Lord Sri Krishna. His Holiness Sri […]